Buffalo Chicken Shooters
- Ready in Over an Hour
- Serves 6 People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray’s
- 1 16-oz. bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce & Glaze
- 4 large, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 party-sized bag of scoops tortilla chips
- Optional toppings: blue cheese crumbles and chives
- Cook four large, boneless chicken breasts and pour a 16-oz bottle of SBR Buffalo Wing Sauce in a slow cooker on high for 3 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork and mix thoroughly with the sauce.
- Serve in individual scoop chips, top with blue cheese and chives, and enjoy.