Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken
- Ready in Over an Hour
- Serves 4 or more People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 4 -6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts thawed
- 1 18 oz. bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients (except the chicken).
- Put chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce mixture over it (TIP: save some sauce to glaze the chicken before you serve it!).
- Cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.