Honey Teriyaki Garlic Chicken
- Ready in Over an Hour
- Serves 4 People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Squeeze a spoonful of SBR Honey Teriyaki Sauce on bottom of crock pot. Arrange chicken on top.
- In a mixing bowl, combine SBR Honey Teriyaki with garlic cloves, sesame seeds and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture in crock pot over the chicken and cover.
- Cook 4-5 hours on LOW setting.
- Serve hot with fresh scallion garnish.