Hickory Chicken and Roasted Veggie Flatbread
- Ready in 30-60 Minutes
- Serves 2 People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1 each par-baked flatbread crust 15x6
- 2 oz. Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup white onion, diced ½ inch
- 1 cup yellow squash, diced ½ inch
- 1 cup eggplant, diced ½ inch
- 1 cup Portobella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, diced ½ inch
- ¼ cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place roasted red peppers, onions, squash, eggplant and mushrooms in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and arrange in single layer bake 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Toss chicken with ¼ cup BBQ sauce.
- Place flatbread on pizza screen or baking sheet.
- Evenly spread the 2 oz. BBQ sauce over flatbread.
- Evenly top flatbread with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, roasted vegetables and chicken in that order.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese over chicken.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cut into desired size.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.