Hawaiian BBQ Calzone
- Ready in 30-60 Minutes
- Serves 4-6 People
- Skill Level Medium
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1 package pizza dough
- 8 oz. honey ham, sliced
- 1½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Hawaiian Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup fresh pineapple, diced ¼ inch
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the pizza dough by stretching to a 10x15 rectangle.
- Brush the Sweet Baby Ray’s Hawaiian Barbecue Sauce over dough leaving a 1-inch border all around.
- Top with the ham, mozzarella and pineapple still leaving the 1-inch border.
- Brush the 1-inch border with the beaten egg.
- Fold over the dough and press the edges gently to seal with a fork or fingers.
- Brush the calzone with beaten egg and make 4 each 1-inch slits on the top of the dough to allow steam to escape.
- Place the calzones carefully on a parchment-lined pan and bake in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.