Peach Sweet & Spicy Turkey Meatballs
- Ready in Over an Hour
- Serves 5-10 People
- Skill Level Medium
Sweet Baby Ray’s
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 4 slices bacon slices, cooked, small diced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup white onion, minced
- ½ cup peaches, drained, small diced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, washed and chopped
- 1 24-oz bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup peaches, medium diced
- Mix the first seven ingredients well and let stand for 30 minutes under refrigeration.
- Form into 1-oz balls, place on a baking sheet and roast in a 350-degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Place the meatballs, sauce and ¼ cup peaches in a slow cooker/crock pot and heat on low/medium for 2 hours.