BBQ Pulled Pork Mini-Sliders with Aged Cheddar
- Ready in 30-60 Minutes
- Serves 8 People
- Skill Level Medium
Sweet Baby Ray’s
- 1 cup SBR Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups pulled pork, prepared from recipe or purchased, no sauce
- ¼ cup slider buns, brioche, seeded, or other 2-3 inches round/square
- 4 each aged cheddar, white or yellow, sliced, cut into 4 small pieces
- 8 each small decorative picks, optional
- Using a medium size mixing bowl, mix ¼ cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce with the pulled pork. Add more sauce to your liking, keeping additional sauce to spread on the bun or drizzle over the pork once cooked.
- Using either a medium pot or pan (preferably non-stick), covered microwavable container or a covered oven-ready dish, reheat the pulled pork until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Once cooked, spread additional Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce, starting with the bottom bun topped with ¼ cup of pulled pork.
- Next, top the pork with 2 each slices of cheddar followed by the top bun spread with additional Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Pick, serve and enjoy!