Stuffed Chicken with Sweet Teriyaki Glaze
- Ready in 30-60 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- Skill Level Medium
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups Portobella mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- ½ cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 each 6-8 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, and ginger and sauté until mushrooms are soft, about 3 minutes.
- Place into a bowl and stir in 1 tablespoon Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Sauce.
- Cut a horizontal slit in the thickest portion of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Evenly divide the mushroom mixture into each of the 4 breasts and fold to seal in the stuffing.
- Place stuffed chicken onto sprayed sheet pan and brush with remaining Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Sauce.
- Place into oven and bake until minimum internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, brush with additional teriyaki sauce, garnish with chopped parsley and serve.