- Ready in 30-60 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 2 cups Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce
- 12 each baby back ribs, cooked, 2 bone cut
- Using a large bowl, mix half the Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce (1c) with the ribs. Coat the ribs well and evenly. Baking the pre-coated ribs will thicken the sauce and make it sticky without charring or burning.
- Place the ribs on a sprayed baking sheet and roast in a 350 degrees pre-heated oven until an internal temperature of 165 degrees has been reached.
- Remove from the oven and glaze with the remaining Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce. Serve and enjoy.