Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Ready in Over an Hour
- Serves 6 People
- Skill Level Easy
- 5-7 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 slice each, pepper jack cheese
- Ken's Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 package of slider buns
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker with chicken broth. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and gently pull apart with a fork. Add Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce & Glaze.
- Assemble each slider with slider buns, a slice of pepper jack cheese, and blue cheese dressing on top.