Teriyaki Chicken Flatbread
- Ready in 15-29 Minutes
- Serves 2 or more People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1 each 12-inch flatbread crust
- 3 oz. Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup caramelized onions
- 4 oz. grilled chicken, sliced
- 1 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Brush crust with Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Sauce.
- Top with cheeses, caramelized onions, and chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees until crust is crisp and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove and cut. Garnish with scallions and toasted sesame seeds.