BBQ Chopped Brussels Sprouts
- Ready in 15-29 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl and toss with the garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the sprouts on a baking sheet or cast iron pan and roast until they are nicely browned and tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, place in bowl and toss with the Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce. Return to pan and place back in oven for 2-3 minutes to heat sauce and serve.