Easy Smoke-Rubbed Raspberry Chipotle Wings
- Ready in 30-60 Minutes
- Serves 4 or more People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray’s
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Raspberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- 24 each chicken wings
- ¼ cup mesquite seasoning
- Using a large bowl, mix and rub the mesquite seasoning on the chicken wings. Cover and preserve overnight.
- Either bake or grill the wings.
- Bake by spraying a baking sheet and placing the wings on giving a small amount of room between each. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees has been reached.
- To grill, preheat your grill and grill on both sides for 5-8 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees has been reached.
- Once the wings have been cooked, mix with the Sweet Baby Ray’s Raspberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.